Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peps after match presser last night he was saying something wasn’t right tonight, now I might be wrong he then changed to the players, he was very clever in saying it was a red it was a red giving these hacks no where to go, I get the impression he wanted to let it all out and call it as it was so that tells me he is definitely keeping the clubs powder dry
Yeah something wasn’t right,that cnut Taylor has stitched us up in two games now and pep knows the score..

It's time to demand an investigation into why whenever Taylor refs a tight match involving City e.g. vs Chelsea at home last season and the Wigan game last night, there is pandemonium and chaos afterwards. Clearly he actively seeks to impact tight matches against us - unfairly. Although the chaos following the chelsea match and last night's are different - but not different for what happened in tunnel.

He does nothing in matches where we are thrashing the opponents, might even give us a meaningless penalty e.g Watford away this season. But refused stonewall penalty against Chelsea for Gundogan.

The question has to be asked of the FA, PGMOL etc - there is a pattern here.
This...what a corrupt lying tw@t

Yeah something wasn’t right,that cnut Taylor has stitched us up in two games now and pep knows the score..
Deano,Taylor has now been found out for sure, after the Chelsea fiasco I think city thought it was far to obvious but now they know he’s a wrongun, no hiding place for Taylor now, he will be investigated

If only. Nothing will happen. The cheating tw@ will still be reffing our games and we will still be saying the same things next year.

Deano,Taylor has now been found out for sure, after the Chelsea fiasco I think city thought it was far to obvious but now they know he’s a wrongun, no hiding place for Taylor now, he will be investigated
I fucking hope so mate,we can all get carried away and even exaggerate things,but 1+1 does make 2 and know matter if some on here just throw their weight behind stuff for the sake of it,there’s still too many convinced or who know that Taylor is a rag and now a cheat as well ...

The players had nothing to do with that change of decision last night and it had everything to do with whoever was whispering into his earpiece.

The exact same for when he changed his mind about sending Luiz off against us.

Its sinister, its blatant and its cheating.

I agree but to those who aren’t aware of Riley/PGMOL’s allegiances, that’s how it’ll appear. City have a right to speak out and ask who the fuck was instructing Taylor to send him off.

The best way to stop a quadruple challenge is let a fan of their biggest opponent referee the game!

You can't make this shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.