Songs you hate with every fibre of your being.

Anything by the smiths
Like.jpg

Your opinion was clear from the off mate. I’ve developed an uncanny ability to notice when people have issues.

We’ll leave it there. It is meant to be about music not about you and other people’s lack of time for scousers and their scottish equivalents.

Nice talking to you though. :)
He's from Hull. You have to make allowances.

Your opinion was clear from the off mate. I’ve developed an uncanny ability to notice when people have issues.

We’ll leave it there. It is meant to be about music not about you and other people’s lack of time for scousers and their scottish equivalents.

Nice talking to you though. :)
That’s lovely. All BilboBlue and I were discussing was a song and reasons we don’t like it. That’s what I thought your thread was asking for. You began the sarcasm with BB and then started defending Celtic fans.

I don’t have issues. I also have an ability to suss certain individuals from the off and realised what you were about in 2016.

Almost everything mentioned so far especially anything by groups like Europe/Bon Jovi/Van Halen although I do take exception to Groove Is In The Heart being nominated.

The Diary Of Horace Wimp made me hate ELO for years. I'm over it now but I haven't had the misfortune to hear it in about 30 years so here's hoping...

I also never could stand Wuthering Heights although I like almost everything else Kate Bush did after that.

Another one that grates by a great artist is The Laughing Gnome by Bowie. WTF was that all about?

It’s good to be passionate about hate. Kinda defeats the purpose if you aren’t. So well done there.
Haha! To ba fair, I hadn't rrealised it was you started the thread, I just saw the title, not going to change my post though, it's the truth, and wasn't a dig at you personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.