Songs you hate with every fibre of your being.

If this isn't a Clarkie Hilts needs to be banned....

MODS

I’ve got this riff lads pretty basic but sounds okay. Okay what else? Err I can screech whole lotta of love wharrrr over and over again. Great okay not much of a song though any verses? A couple of lines then whole lotta of love wharrr over and over again. Is that it? How about a period of nothing but a bit of light drumming and a few clinks and chinks of various things for no particular reason. Cool just add a melodic solo and we are good to go. Okay so the solo is basic and has no purpose. Fuck it it’s loud and you can always add a few more whole lotta love wharrs to fill it out.

All time classic

I’ve got this riff lads pretty basic but sounds okay. Okay what else? Err I can screech whole lotta of love wharrrr over and over again. Great okay not much of a song though any verses? A couple of lines then whole lotta of love wharrr over and over again. Is that it? How about a period of nothing but a bit of light drumming and a few clinks and chinks of various things for no particular reason. Cool just add a melodic solo and we are good to go. Okay so the solo is basic and has no purpose. Fuck it it’s loud and you can always add a few more whole lotta love wharrs to fill it out.

All time classic

Can't conceive this is near a song anyone could view as his/her most hated . . . but I give you props for holding to your view. Personally I don't love it either, and in fact (heretical as it is) I don't really care for any of LZ I or II. The Immigrant Song was the first by them I really liked.

1: Are you sure you're not me?
2: Are you female?
3: Are you married?

Yes, no, yes . . . but I might have mixed up the order of the answers.

All time classic

see- I knew you liked it really :-)

What was that uh uh uh uh uh uh uh ohhhh superman all about? Shite. Also anything else I don't like is utter shite. So there..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.