This Brendan Cox fella....

I'm not denying he's had some tough shit to deal with but I imagine being pinned against the wall by the throat and having his thumbs pushed into her mouth was no picnic either. He was in a position of trust and responsibility which was probably even more harrowing for the victims.

Where you getting this info from?

Isn't the top man at the beeb a former editor of the NOTW and confidente and right wing hate preacher/tory/nazi mate of Murdoch? Everytime you watch Question time its littered with Tories and tory sympathisers,you watch the news and they don't tell you about Corbyn winning yet another peace award,the BBC is a propaganda machine for the Nazi,sorry the Conservative party

It is outrageous how people slander conservatives. Imagine if this was the other way round?

He’s a cheat and she worked under a traitor to his country. Brendan struck me as being a professional victim as soon as I saw him. Knew full well he had something to hide.

Been reading this thread all the while thinking it was this guy

220px-Prof_Brian_Cox.jpg

Never heard of the Brendan version

I'm loving this all new, shoot from hip, Peoffrey.

I get it wrong occasionally but I can spot much about a person from an immediate meet. Control freaks, manipulators...

I’d have hated Thomas Mair from the depth of my soul and wanted retribution. Cox’s softly spoken replies seemed strange.

I’ve also worked in the charity sector and have seen the egos there. Full of cunts it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.