Talksport

Oh the ironing of it lol - just did a piece on why do people get managers gigs because of past association with a successful manager - oddly no mention of their constantly puffing the Crass of 92 and the rest - has there ever been a successful manager that was a GPC player/protege?

Then without irony they go toe the news promising Tiger news afterwards.

Thats the station in a nutshell - particularly Shouty Man - they wish it was still @ year 2000 when when the rags and Arses competed for the league and all the talent as that satisfies their North/South white van man demographic AND covers Tiger Woods in his pomp when he was everybody's favourite ( ie the one the all knew )

Oh and Shouty Man referring to Tiger like they were both out for a pint last night.

Oh the ironing of it lol - just did a piece on why do people get managers gigs because of past association with a successful manager - oddly no mention of their constantly puffing the Crass of 92 and the rest - has there ever been a successful manager that was a GPC player/protege?

Then without irony they go toe the news promising Tiger news afterwards.

Thats the station in a nutshell - particularly Shouty Man - they wish it was still @ year 2000 when when the rags and Arses competed for the league and all the talent as that satisfies their North/South white van man demographic AND covers Tiger Woods in his pomp when he was everybody's favourite ( ie the one the all knew )

Oh and Shouty Man referring to Tiger like they were both out for a pint last night.
He’s the Glaswegian Jay from the inbetweeners. Mates with everyone in his head.

because it's a constant level of people getting wound up and saying how bad the station is, if people stopped listening then perhaps they would change there ways - until then, they will continue to bait and continue with there 'agendas' (against your own club according to every fan of every club)
Waste of time asking people on here why they listen to that crap, BlueHammer, because they are hooked on it and simply can't stop listening and waiting for something untoward to be said about City, so they can run on here full of indignation to tell everybody what's been said. Crackers if you ask me but each to their own and all that.

Tin hat on but any time I have listened to Brazil and McCoist it has been great listening.
If only Ally was on all the time with him.

Tin hat on but any time I have listened to Brazil and McCoist it has been great listening.
If only Ally was on all the time with him.
McCoist sounds as intellectual as Stephen Fry on that station. I agree about him with boiled Bollick. I get the feeling they've been mates for years and it shows by what usually turns into a Celtic v rangers ribbing over any editorial BS.

McCoist sounds as intellectual as Stephen Fry on that station. I agree about him with boiled Bollick. I get the feeling they've been mates for years and it shows by what usually turns into a Celtic v rangers ribbing over any editorial BS.
McCoist seems to come over as a natural story teller with a great sense of humour.
Ideal for morning listening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.