Positive Thread

Positive that Yoonited are fucking shite and I'm positive that this is the best City team I've seen.
Positive that we will get even better next season with luck re injuries.
Positive that our players would walk into any other Premier league team and positive only a few of theirs might get close to getting a game for us.

Our squad will now effectively get three weeks off (barring low intensity international games) from Tuesday March 13 to Friday March 31. This gives us a fantastic chance in the Champions League. The FA Cup would have killed us.

You watch Barcelona last night, barely any chances but when they got 1 absolutely clinical in scoring.
We pissed about too much Monday night and in other games, we have to be far more clinical.

Cup competitions are not important to top clubs. We are winning PL this year and are still in UCL. This are proper and prestigious competitions that top clubs must care not EFL/FA Cups. Cups are just bonuses.

not my words but @SPIDERBOY in another thread
So far this season,I've seen City score 4 goals in 7 games,5 in 3,6 in 1 and 7 in 1.
I've seen Napoli and Feyenoord destroyed in their own backyard,I've seen the Rags and Chelsea given a footballing lesson in their own backyards.
I've seen a complete destruction of Liverpool,Spuds and Arsenal at the Etihad along with numerous hammering's home and away.
Think it's a total of 111 goals across all comps.
I've seen record after record be broken and possibly more to come.
I've seen us reach 1 final so far,and run away with the league and should be crowned champions.
I've seen some of the most breathtaking football I've ever seen,with some of the finest individual performances.

I love how our positive thread is only 7 pages yet the one on Ragcafe is way longer! Shows the type of season we are respectively having.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.