Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
MillionMilesAway no sorry but you are wrong, he did state that once you have pulled out the yellow card and have made a note of the player, you then cannot go back and change your mind and send the player off. It is against the laws of the game. So as I stated we have a serious grounds for appealing that red card, because you can clearly see Mr Taylor writing Fabain 's name on the yellow card and therefore he has been booked so you cannot then send him off, when you have the yellow card in your hand and have written his name on the card.

Eli Panic once a players has been booked you cannot appeal the booking, but you can appeal a red card offence. Therefore that is why I said that the club should appeal the sending off. The reason is that Anthony Taylor's judgement has been influenced by some outside source, either the 4th official who is not allowed to interfere with the ref's running of the game, or by the players of Wigan football club who can clearly be seen trying to get the ref to change his mind and send off Fabian Delph again which is not allowed.

Last edited:
Its a shit challenge however you look at it, and we'd have been screaming for a red if it was a wigan player on one of ours.

What is wrong about it all (red or yellow), is taylor changing his decision, however that happened, when he was clearly thinking it was a yellow.

If he'd given the Wigan player a red card for the tackle on Aguero, I wouldn't be complaining as much. (I still think they both deserved yellow cards)

He didn't though and there is only one reason in my mind why.

Have said before that if he only deemed the challenge on Aguero in the 4th minute as a free kick only then why is Delph's a red? There is no reason to suggest anything other than the guy is bent.

Anthony Taylor is not upto the standard that should be required for being a referee in the prem. I just hope that Mr Collina head of the ref's for UEFA will take a look at his refereeing of this game and revoke his UEFA badge so that he doesn't go anywhere near a European game. If he does he will go and show just how bad the ref's are in this country.

He is to easily influenced by what is going on around him. It is time that PGMOL, bring him to book and asked him why he sent Fabian Delph off and yet allow more dangerous tackles off with just a booking, or the 1 on Sergio off with nothing. It is just common sense that any tackle that is knee high or above must constitute serious foul play and be red carded. If a tackle at knee high or above doesn't constitute serious foul play then what does.

Last edited:
Is there anybody on this Forum who knows enough about the law to see if we could start legal proceedings against the yellow/red card fiasco perpetrated by Taylor.

If it is a possibility we could start a crowd funding group to take him to court.

Gray if we did this we would probably bring down all the football bodies down on the club. The only way I could see this being done, is if we did it as a fans group without the backing of the club, and sue the ref for loss of revenue. Maybe this might force the hands of the FA/Premier League to keep him away from any of our matches ever again. Good idea Gray I am all for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.