Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Least important or not don't you want to win it now we are there? strange
Daft question, and dont think Bravo makes a lot of difference if we lose it will be down to others not playing well as much as Bravo.
Look at it like this Bravo is 35 and will soon need replaciing by a decent quality keeper, lets say we think its Gunn he will look at a chance to win cups and be on the bench for other games, dont you think if he sees Bravo get us to a final and be dropped he might think twice about coming back ?

Daft question, and dont think Bravo makes a lot of difference if we lose it will be down to others not playing well as much as Bravo.
Look at it like this Bravo is 35 and will soon need replaciing by a decent quality keeper, lets say we think its Gunn he will look at a chance to win cups and be on the bench for other games, dont you think if he sees Bravo get us to a final and be dropped he might think twice about coming back ?
He is 35,goes down in stages,rubbish,i would think any younger keeper would back himself and want to play for pep so i don't think we will be finding it difficult to find one,another eddie and it's no problem to play them in a final as there isn't a drop off in quality is there

He is 35,goes down in stages,rubbish,i would think any younger keeper would back himself and want to play for pep so i don't think we will be finding it difficult to find one,another eddie and it's no problem to play them in a final as there isn't a drop off in quality is there
No chance we get a young reserve keeper as good as Ederson happy to play second fiddle and considering Ederson ihas at least 10 years left then that second keeper needs to be able to trust his manager which is exactly why Pep will pick Bravo and in the long run City will be better for it.

I'd be tempted to go 3-5-3 with Zinchenko/Walker wide & Razzer/Kun up top.

Don't think Pep will do it but we'd win with that formation.

I hope all those who are backing Bravo will be doing so if he has yet another shocker.
Tbf I was less than happy with Willy pre the dipper game but good on him.

Arse also play or have played a reserve keeper so far. I think we also need to bear that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.