Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

It's similar to Kane's challenge really as he wanted to get the ball but made a hash of it but if he didn't catch Sterling studs up then the Yellow would have been sufficient for me, that's the more logical outlook in my view.
Graham Poll reckoned that Kane's tackle warranted only a yellow because it wasn't intentional whilst Alli's tackle on Debruyne should have been a red because it was intentional. So how he decided that Delphs was definitely a red I've no idea.

Graham Poll reckoned that Kane's tackle warranted only a yellow because it wasn't intentional whilst Alli's tackle on Debruyne should have been a red because it was intentional. So how he decided that Delphs was definitely a red I've no idea.

Who, Poll? When did he say that? In his column in the Sun on Tuesday he said it was a yellow and was scathing about Taylor for changing his mind under pressure from the Wigan players. Called it a "basic error".

Have you ever watched Bernardo Silva play prior to this season?

I'm fully aware of where he played before he came here.

I said out of position in THIS team. He is not suited to it because we have so much more pace with Sterling and Sane when they play either side

I really couldn't two fucks what he did before he came here, any man with a brain cell can see he is like a duck out of water on the left hand side.

When he is on the left the ball has to go to feet because he hasn't the pace to go past a man, therefore we have to change how we attack. Put Sane there and the ball can go in behind, we break the final third and is how 90% of our goals have been scored.

It really irritates me when people use past instances. It's not related to this team in any way shape or form.

We are different team when Bernado is on the left and imo is clearly a central player in the way we play the game.

Last edited:
The answer is clear. He's better than Gundogan, who somehow fancies himself as a number ten because he can't be arsed getting close to the action in his actual areas.

Don't know where he fits in this team. Bernardo can fill the role he is currently occupying

The Sergio thread has been pulled it appears which is annoying when you only discover it after typing a reply. Thankfully there is copy and paste so I will post it here, it also relates to the title thread here which is Wigan post match......I think!

Only just seen that footage.

The inbred cvnts need the book throwing at them for allowing such behaviour and not providing enough stewarding or protection for visiting supporters.

Disgraceful scenes and such provocation could have resulted in a major incident,i'm very surprised it didn't.

The whole handling of the end of that game was a shambles, from the lack of adequate police and stewards doing their job properly, to the idiotic announcer booming out music to fire the morons up even more.

The reasons it didn't descend into carnage is a lot of our fans are in the mature age range at away games, as Cheesy's blogs show when interviewing them. Then everyone is aware of CCTV and mobile phone footage so know the odds on being arrested after the event is a strong possibility.

As others have said their fan's celebrating a giant killing act, which it was, no problem. Them subjecting our fan's to that vile provocation right in their faces isn't. The fa need to throw the book at them and the police start prosecuting the main clearly identifiable culprits, but I won't hold my breath on either happening any time soon.

The Sergio thread has been pulled it appears which is annoying when you only discover it after typing a reply. Thankfully there is copy and paste so I will post it here, it also relates to the title thread here which is Wigan post match......I think!

The whole handling of the end of that game was a shambles, from the lack of adequate police and stewards doing their job properly, to the idiotic announcer booming out music to fire the morons up even more.

The reasons it didn't descend into carnage is a lot of our fans are in the mature age range at away games, as Cheesy's blogs show when interviewing them. Then everyone is aware of CCTV and mobile phone footage so know the odds on being arrested after the event is a strong possibility.

As others have said their fan's celebrating a giant killing act, which it was, no problem. Them subjecting our fan's to that vile provocation right in their faces isn't. The fa need to throw the book at them and the police start prosecuting the main clearly identifiable culprits, but I won't hold my breath on either happening any time soon.

we all know nothing will happen and wigan will get a slap on the wrist and that's it but manchester city and our fans will be to blame and a big fine will be given for the damage done to the cardboard advertising boards and not controlling our players after the ref fucked up and after all the dirty tackles we have had on city players this season the ref took pep's words to protect all the players not just city players and sent of delph for a soft yellow

taylor is a cheat and how on earth do manchester city let him referee our games it would never happen at united and fergie would be like rudolph the red nosed reindeer and his red nose shining bright red and taylor would be back doing sunday league games in a flash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.