Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what if Ederson plays and starts the boulder rolling?
At least we have started OUR BEST TEAM. After that, it is up to individual performances.

Anything can start the boulder rolling, but giving yourself the best chance of it NOT happening is, I think, a sound strategy for the bigger things in life, don’t you?

the other problem with playing bravo is that his distribution from the back is no where near as good as Edersons which affects our build up play and attacking potential....not only that he makes the defenders nervous and that can lead to goals......

That and his shot stoppping is nowhere near as good....how many times has Ederson had one or two saves to make in a game and he has done it..Bravo - ts one shot one goal time and time again...

I know Pep will play Bravo but its a huge mistake

Huge mistake in that Eddie is better - most would agree
Huge mistake as it will make the defenders ahead of him nervous - really, what proof of you of this and how did we make the final with such nervous defenders?
Huge mistake as we will lose now that Bravo is playing - no one knows that

As for the one shot one goal, well you need to look at this season not last
I am in total agreement that Eddie is the better keeper, but Bravo is a lot better than what many are willing to give him credit for this season

But you have said on several occasions Eddie plays we win, Bravo plays we lose - both are simply speculation.
Yes, Eddie is the better keeper but he aint playing but that does not necessarily mean we will lose.
Correct, just because Bravo plays doesn’t 100% mean we will lose, however, in my opinion we will lose, people’s opinions and how things turn are not automatically the same. I stand by what I said, if Bravo plays I think we will lose, I am also of the opinion Wenger will have some tactic to target his known weaknesses.

At least we have started OUR BEST TEAM. After that, it is up to individual performances.

Anything can start the boulder rolling, but giving yourself the best chance of it NOT happening is, I think, a sound strategy for the bigger things in life, don’t you?
Or trusting the man we employ to pick who he thinks is best for that particular game

Correct, just because Bravo plays doesn’t 100% mean we will lose, however, in my opinion we will lose, people’s opinions and how things turn are not automatically the same. I stand by what I said, if Bravo plays I think we will lose, I am also of the opinion Wenger will have some tactic to target his known weaknesses.

I say if we do lose it will because the team didn't perform and in particular, we failed to take the chances that we will create. If Bravo was that much of a risk, do you really believe pep would play him? Forget the sentimentality and dressing room spirit, would Pep deliberately select a player who would have such a damming impact to the teams success in a final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.