Sergio pitch incident at end of game

you're completely ignoring the Wigan fans and the long time City fans were left unprotected from hundreds of dickheads .

There should have been a line of stewards and or police in front of the City fans from 3 minutes before the final whistle.

Protecting fans
This is the usual procedure at away matches. It happened at the swamp this season for example a few minutes before the end. Clearly something went badly wrong on Monday night. There were big numbers of police outside the away end with horses when I left on the final whistle. They should have been in the stadium. Apart from a few idiots who threw things (mostly plastic bottles) the City fans showed amazing restraint. I have no problems with those Wigan fans who celebrated with their players near the tunnel, just the scrotes who ran to the City end.

This is the usual procedure at away matches. It happened at the swamp this season for example a few minutes before the end. Clearly something went badly wrong on Monday night. There were big numbers of police outside the away end with horses when I left on the final whistle. They should have been in the stadium. Apart from a few idiots who threw things (mostly plastic bottles) the City fans showed amazing restraint. I have no problems with those Wigan fans who celebrated with their players near the tunnel, just the scrotes who ran to the City end.

Always happens when there's a pitch invasion but unless police and stewards are stupid they really should be trying to mitigate this by doing their fkn job! The mere fact they didn't caused the whole sorry situation.

2921i6s.jpg

Wigans away crew

I come from Wigan and left when I was 16 to join the army. I could not wait to get out of the place. It is a complete shithole, full of rags and idiots. Growing up I was the only city fan in my area. I seriously hated the place and still do. Standing behind the goal on Monday reminded me of how pathetic wiganers are. Not all of them but a good 90%. A lot of those dickheads on the pitch would have been rags believe me. The FA should make them play behind closed doors for 3 games. Not that that would be a big loss with the shit crowds they get.

Wiganer turns his back on his home town club and then criticises their 'shit crowds'. Priceless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.