Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise....unfrotunately...

Lets just hope our defenders are on top form because we cannot rely on bravo's shot stopping in open play

However if it goes to penalties then he is decent at that.
Correct, it's a mistake & I hope we get away with it .

I say if we do lose it will because the team didn't perform and in particular, we failed to take the chances that we will create. If Bravo was that much of a risk, do you really believe pep would play him? Forget the sentimentality and dressing room spirit, would Pep deliberately select a player who would have such a damming impact to the teams success in a final?

Of course he wouldn't. Should we lose, then everyone will have their scapegoat and it looks like
Bravo would be copping the flack. I bang on time and time again, that it's a team game and no,
one person can lose the game for us. This is all immaterial as I'm convinced we'll win.

Yes he is, but Bravo is also a very good standby
Here’s hoping “very good standby” is good enough on Sunday!

Should we be playing “very good standbys” in any other positions on Sunday, so we can give other “even better first teamers” a rest?

Here’s hoping “very good standby” is good enough on Sunday!

Should we be playing “very good standbys” in any other positions on Sunday, so we can give other “even better first teamers” a rest?
You think he's playing Bravo to give Ederson a rest?

That's a very dangerous looking team in terms of pace in the transitions.

They save their best performances for Wembley and really shouldn't have stood a chance last season against us and Chelsea.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Welbeck start to try and stretch us in behind.

One thing is guaranteed, Walcott can't score against us this time!!!!
Just think facing an Arsenal team without Sanchez & Ramsey is a great start before a ball is kicked.

Not sure if You agree Tolm but do you see Bernardo starting & Sterling with Sane on bench?

Well done Pep. Bravo deserves it.

As soon as Pep made the decision to have a cup keeper earlier in the season then he had to go with this decision. It’s the right decision we made our bed so to speak. To me when Eddie plays we are almost playing with another defender. He also keeps the ball moving and we will miss him. For me the keeper is not a position you should need to rotate and I don’t buy playing a few cup games keeps them fresh. However, based on our earlier decision it is the correct call. Hopefully he can be a hero and wish him all the best.

Arsenal want it more blah blah so do we. Arsenal can defend but not score.

Draw 90 minutes, then we care.

I hope Eddie plays, imagine if the dressing room revolts ala Mancini?

Pep out. Come on City.

If you had to pick between Ederson and Bravo for this final, regardless of either of them playing in any of the build up games, which would you pick? I feel it will be a mistake to play bravo he just doesn't instill confidence at all. Peps job especially in a final is to pick the best possible combination of players, for the club and for the fans, to give the greatest chance of success. Pep put his eggs in the bravo basket last season, that's why Ederson's here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.