Champions League Games - Last 16 - 20/21 February

They will get routed by any team they play if they scrape into the QF...
I watched that tonight and they were totally outplayed by an average Seville team, saved only by De Gea once again.... unbelievable Jeff, how the BT sport sycophants made it sound like a brilliant achievement to play such dross... Rag cafe are slagging em worse than me .... :-)

Excellent free kick from Fred. Looks very left-footed and passing is rather weak from his right. Small physically for in the Premier League. Not sure about him yet - need to see more of him.
Agree with most of that, but thought he looked strong even if not tall

It’s brutal but they could stumble their way through just like they did in the Europa league last season,too many good teams left in champions league but they could end up getting dragged down to their level of performance then cause their own fuck ups to see them progress ...
not if they mange to get through ,us , bayern , barca , psg or madrid will tear them a new arsehole

not if they mange to get through ,us , bayern , barca , psg or madrid will tear them a new arsehole
We should and most likely one of us will tear them apart,but you still have to factor in the jammy luck these cnuts get they could still stumble through,I’m hoping we get them and humiliate the cnuts ..

Nothing really against Sanchez but i do find it a little funny that it's all turned to rat shit for him since he moved to Utd for the £££££££

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.