Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Wiganer turns his back on his home town club and then criticises their 'shit crowds'. Priceless.
The point i am making is that wigan is a shit town and full of dickheads. My reasons for saying that is not something i am going to tell you. I dont know if you are a rag from wigan but you certainly sound like one.

Not followed this thread, or the story as I've been working (unlike you shower). Did he 100% spit at Aguero, or are we taking someone's word for it?

That’s hilarious. I was at both games at Springfield Park that season. After the play-off game it booted off on the car park and Wigan fans were definitely the instigators. Not saying City didn’t have a firm out as I heard it went off again away from the ground but Wigan had a more active hooligan element than City at the time. Similar to a lot of the smaller clubs.

At the league game 6 or 7 months earlier, our coach load of Levenshulme blues got dropped off and some of us witnessed a lone City scarfer walking across the forecourt and being punched in the head from behind, the force knocking him to the floor at which point his head split open on impact. I’ve seen some cowardly shit down the years but that is the single most disgusting incident I’ve ever witnessed at a football ground. To be fair, the police and stewards were on to him in a flash - certainly a much quicker reaction than on Monday night.

Not followed this thread, or the story as I've been working (unlike you shower). Did he 100% spit at Aguero, or are we taking someone's word for it?
The Twitter shower report is circulating a few pictures from various angles that seem to capture an UFG hurdling toward Kun.

Absolute bunch of whippet breeding, knuckle dragging shit stains, still living in the 80's, and still dressing that way also!
I think a lot of them had been in peg legs shop JJB earlier in the day and got a full rig out for under £25.
I’m surprised a few more of our lot didn’t attempt to get on and dish out a few slaps to that joke of a mob.
10 decent lads would have scattered them sheep shaggers.
No wonder there weren’t many police about, Whelan doesn’t like paying for them!
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...hester-news/wigan-win-battle-with-cops-976741

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.