United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have U****d won the trophy for most dignified exit from a cup competition to a lower league team? Looks like we messed that one up good and proper

Ian wright on pogba
'Pogba would be a different player under Guardiola'

Former England striker Ian Wright says Paul Pogba would be in a better frame of mind if he was playing his football for Pep Guardiola at Manchester City.

The Manchester United midfielder was dropped to the bench for the Champions League last-16 first-leg tie away to Sevilla, amidst rumours of breakdown in his relationship with manager Jose Mourinho.

Speaking before Pogba came off the bench, Wright says he understands fans being critical of Pogba’s recent form, but believes the Frenchman needs to be better managed.

What are Utd doing employing this guy, he comes out with the dumbest shit and seriously is making their club a laughing stock, 'we lose with dignity' LOL
He is the worst loser, he never accepts responsibility, and constantly makes snide jibes about other managers without any provocation from them.
I think Bobby Charlton must be squirming every time this cretin opens his gob. And every time he buys another player who doesnt fit into their non existent system of play.
Horrible man and Horrible football produced by his team.
He’s a wa**er and a detestable cnut,the only time they got one over on us this season on anything was the Sanchez signing which was an act of desperation to be seen to be still relevant and try and show the football world they are still a huge attraction yeah for paying exuberant amounts of money on wages,looking at his last few games I’m glad now we didn’t get him...

Personally I am not sure about Sanchez. A player who throws his toys out of the pram because everything isn’t going his/his teams way??. I have to question his professionalism. OK. .....he’s going to come “cheap” by way of contract etc. etc. ...... but what happens if (and this is a big IF) things don’t work out for him at City? (Player rotation for example). I just don’t like the thought of having a bad apple in the squad.( and I get the feeling he could be?) Our current squad seems relatively settled. I believe City should look further ahead..........there must be younger, raw talent out there?....look to the future.

The above is my input dated 30/12/17. Sadly, I was shot down by a number of fellow forumites. Consensus now seems that Sanchez is a load of shite............Funny how attitudes change.......we didn’t need him.........and to this day he would bring nothing to our fantastic club!!

They're shit

Their next 2 PL home games are Chelsea and Liverpool. Can't see them winning either. In fact Liverpool could tear them a new arsehole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.