Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arm the teachers?
That will last a week or two until one of them goes beserk and wipes out a class full of kids!
They need to make the schools more secure.
Nobody should be able to just stroll in and commit a massacre.

best way to ensure that is to TAKE THE FUCKING GUNS OFF PEOPLE.

The reason that doesn't happen here is that reason - Dunblane saw to that ffs

Arm the teachers?
That will last a week or two until one of them goes beserk and wipes out a class full of kids!
They need to make the schools more secure.
Nobody should be able to just stroll in and commit a massacre.
Could make maths exciting

"Did I fire 6 bullets or only 5 ? Well Class, do you feel lucky ?"

Flipping through the radio stations this morning I hesitated a while on some fucked up right wing talk show, that were discussing the ridiculousness of these stupid libtards suggesting that getting rid of assault rifles would have the slightest effect on school shootings. Some genius called in and said that thay better ban all home made cakes from school as any student could easily poison a cake, offer it around and kill a whole bunch of kids. Everyone agreed and laughed at how stupid all the marchers were.......I turned off

Flipping through the radio stations this morning I hesitated a while on some fucked up right wing talk show, that were discussing the ridiculousness of these stupid libtards suggesting that getting rid of assault rifles would have the slightest effect on school shootings. Some genius called in and said that thay better ban all home made cakes from school as any student could easily poison a cake, offer it around and kill a whole bunch of kids. Everyone agreed and laughed at how stupid all the marchers were.......I turned off

I agree the US is sick of these mass school poisonings eh?

I know, let's arm 20% of the teachers with concealed handgun's so that they can tackle a student armed with an assault rifle who is hell bent on mass murder....... said no sane person ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.