KFC

I'm far from a snob where food is concerned.
In fact I will eat almost anything, but KFC is fucking rancid .
I remember it being much nicer when I was a kid 70/80's.

I've not read the whole thread, so apologies if this has been discussed, but I've just seen that the police have
issued a statement asking people not to contact them about the KFC situation.
Now, I know there are some sad, inadequate cretins out there, but phoning the cops because you can't get a fucking
bargain bucket?

It is a heinous crime though.

Just had my mega box meal and the bastards put the gravy in the box, needlessly taking up chip room. Another hanging offence...

The local KFC has plenty of chicken.

I can express post some extra crispy to whomever desperately needs it... for a nominal fee.

People calling the police because KFC hasn't got any chicken is possibly the most 1st world problem I've ever come across.

I have a lot of dealings with bidvest and know a few people there and they are pissing themselves, they pre warned KFC what would happen. Years ago Burger King nearly made the same switch but bidvest explained the damage that would happen to the brand and that DHL didn’t have the set up to deliver on what they promised, BK listened and stuck with bidvest, somewhere there is a BK supply chain manager thinking thank fuck!

Also know a few people up in KFC and they can’t believe what’s happening and they have made some big fuck ups prior to this!

Heard the union guy on 5Live saying they had warned about the same issues - I love it when people who make decisions to save £5 end up costings their company £millions but wonder if they ever get sacked when their spreadsheet is shown to be made up bollox? Doubt it after leaving a business that just cost themselves £40m making the same mistake

Some people beggar belief, shouting at the microphone about how she can't feed her kids that night...drives off in big fuck off shiny Escalade thing. Not saying she should drive a nager to feed her kids but something tells me her priorities are askew.

Dude at 50 seconds is funny though, he seems like a laugh.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.