United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunphy gone, otherwise I wouldn’t watch on that channel.
Brady laid into them too. Particularly Mourinho. He hadn’t a good word to say about the way things are with them at the moment. Even Duff who tried to tell it from Mourinho’s side, agreed it was terrible, but all Jose sees is 0-0. He won’t give a toss.

They basically said if that was City we would go and dominate possession and make chances.
Look at the performances of the rest of the English teams and look at that.

They really were taken apart. Quite refreshing to watch.

Pity they got the result though.

Just seen the link above. There you go.

I liked the bit where they said that if KdB was in that side, he would look ordinary.

A very damning indictment of "the rag way".

I've noticed several posters on here refer to De Gea as "de gay" or something similar. I really hope there are just a bunch of 12 year olds on here. Otherwise that is just profoundly embarrassing. What kind of self respecting adult could be that impossibly lame? I mean for fucks sake. Cringe worthy.

I Agree! If anything he looks like me about 30 years ago with a malnourished goats head.

I've noticed several posters on here refer to De Gea as "de gay" or something similar. I really hope there are just a bunch of 12 year olds on here. Otherwise that is just profoundly embarrassing. What kind of self respecting adult could be that impossibly lame? I mean for fucks sake. Cringe worthy.
Exactly , whats wrong with using his proper name... The Doughnut thief

Last edited:
For all those rags creaming their pants singing ''Will Grigg's on fire'', I will just leave this here.....
DWlWKIyWsAAv9l2.jpg

Please report anything that concerns you,ta.

wirhout De Gea rags would be battling watford for 10th spot.
As for the football, not seen one rag fan praise the result (bar castles) only slag off the performance.
And singing. about will grigg, even at their most successful rags were alway the most bitterest of ****s so nowt new there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.