Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit perplexed that people are still droning on about Bravo, he's playing, Pep has said as much, he's no Ederson but he will be playing on merit, let's get behind him and support him, he's not our first choice keeper but he's kept us in this cup so far.... We take our chances and the keeper will not be a factor in this game anyway ... Pants should have played in the FA Cup final after playing all the rounds, Mancini played Hart and his error cost us the game ...!

Yes he is, but Bravo is also a very good standby

Sorry, Bravo has done pretty much nothing over 2 seasons to justify that accolade. He is able to save penalties when eyeball to eyeball with someone, but otherwise, his positioning, his footwork, his judgment are mediocre at best. I hope and pray he is not exposed on Sun, but make no mistake, we are lowering our chances of a win by putting him between the sticks.

But Pep is sticking to his word and keeping his honour in tact by doing so. Building team chemistry isn't just about the starting 11, it's about squad unity. Yes Pep needs his first trophy, but I for one stand right behind the man that is true to his word and true to his player.

Sorry, Bravo has done pretty much nothing over 2 seasons to justify that accolade. He is able to save penalties when eyeball to eyeball with someone, but otherwise, his positioning, his footwork, his judgment are mediocre at best. I hope and pray he is not exposed on Sun, but make no mistake, we are lowering our chances of a win by putting him between the sticks.
Id worry more at the other end of the pitch.

Bravo in goal, Arsenal will shoot on sight.
Our bigger problem will be putting the ball in the net at the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.