Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing devil's advocate...

It appears he had crib notes. Written points like ‘I hear you’. Basically he needs to be coached on how to appear human.

They look like trigger words to remember the key parts of his speech in the correct order. More of a reminder to get through points 1-4 before the presumably more emotive 'I hear you' section.

Surely he’s not being a hypocrite again is he?

It's not hypocritical to change your opinion on something in the face of more evidence.

Why do we not have armed prison officers? Because they can be easily overpowered and the there is a gun in the hands of a prisoner.

So Trump wants to arm teachers? So now no need to bring a gun into school as there will be plenty to go around.

You can just imagine the teacher training colleges.

"Right, this morning you are going to be learning about how to deliver a Maths lesson plan"

"But fear not, in the afternoon you are going to be learning about how to shoot dead a madman armed with an Uzi sub machine gun"

"Who said college was dull eh kids"

Not sure I'd want an armed teacher.
I mean kids can be right little bastards, I can remember when I was at school teachers leaving the class in tears, now if that teacher had a gun..
What stops a teacher loosing it?
Only in America would the answer be more guns.

To our American members on here a question.

The right to bear arms is written into the constitution and having lived in South Africa for 5 years i can understand the wish to have a firearm for personal protection only as we lived on a farm during a time of farm attacks and murders.

Would a new law giving citizens the right to have a small calibre handgun, .22 with all other weapons banned unless proven as needed ie for farmers, professional hunters etc be acceptable?

Why does a citizen need to buy an AR15 for example? They dont and the above still fits in with the constitutional rights but surely takes away the types of weapons that are responsible for the mass killings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.