Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Will go and have a look. Looks like that Crystal place may be the best option then.
Heard terrible reviews about that place but apparently it will be better this time round, Try the Willsden Working Mens Club near Dollis Hill tube (a few stops from Wembley), great place, plenty of Blues going and the ale is cheap, we went last season for the Arsenal semi and had a ball so we shall be off there again Sunday..!

I don’t know why but people saying Ederson should play are really getting on my nerves, Bravo is playing get over it

And why shouldn't fans who are paying a fortune to watch our team in a final a few days after being made a laughing stock want to see our strongest line up, its a must win game otherwise we face a rag media wankfest, may i suggest you see a shrink about your nerves, and yes i dont think ederson will play and hope it dosnt bite us on the arse...

How many of us have rags,dippers or spuds e.g. friends or contacts who would not laugh their socks off on Monday if we lost the final because we were trying to keep a player or players happy ?

Nowhere will you see next year or subsequent years a trophy list with happy runners up on it. FFS.

How many of us have rags,dippers or spuds e.g. friends or contacts who would not laugh their socks off on Monday if we lost the final because we were trying to keep a player or players happy ?

Nowhere will you see next year or subsequent years a trophy list with happy runners up on it. FFS.

Pep doesn't make decisions because you are scared of what your United mates might say. He makes decisions which build football dynasties. This isn't even a controversial decsions: all the top clubs do it. You have to recruit an expensive, experienced, probably international goalkeeper as your number 2. This probably means that he has to sacrifice the thing he love, his trade, on a week to week basis. So to sign him and motivate him you tell him that he is the domestic cup keeper, all the way to the final should we get there.

The bigger picture here is that every single player in Pep's squad has to feel he is treated fairly. They have to trust him and respect him. The minute he goes back on his word in this kind of situation he destroys that. They are all Bravo's mate.

Bravo will play and, even though it weakens us, it is the correct decision by a man who knows how to look after a squad of top footballers and has them bonded as a unit.

Pep doesn't make decisions because you are scared of what your United mates might say. He makes decisions which build football dynasties. This isn't even a controversial decsions: all the top clubs do it. You have to recruit an expensive, experienced, probably international goalkeeper as your number 2. This probably means that he has to sacrifice the thing he love, his trade, on a week to week basis. So to sign him and motivate him you tell him that he is the domestic cup keeper, all the way to the final should we get there.

The bigger picture here is that every single player in Pep's squad has to feel he is treated fairly. They have to trust him and respect him. The minute he goes back on his word in this kind of situation he destroys that. They are all Bravo's mate.

Bravo will play and, even though it weakens us, it is the correct decision by a man who knows how to look after a squad of top footballers and has them bonded as a unit.

Well said.

Good luck recruiting next years reserve keeper if this years is stabbed in the back. We will have more possession and more chances than Arsenal IF we lose it will be because our forwards don't take their chances probably against Arsenals reserve keeper, not because Bravo may or may not make a mistake. Not worried about your Monday morning fears.

And why shouldn't fans who are paying a fortune to watch our team in a final a few days after being made a laughing stock want to see our strongest line up, its a must win game otherwise we face a rag media wankfest, may i suggest you see a shrink about your nerves, and yes i dont think ederson will play and hope it dosnt bite us on the arse...
I want to see Ederson start but it’s not going to happen so I think I just can’t stand moaning cxxts
Don’t get the bit about it being just after being made a laughing stock of, if we’d have beat Wigan would people then be happy for Bravo to play or was it just bollocks ?

This is certainly working very well, you only have to look how they bonded on Monday night.

There might be a slight ( slight ) chance of this making any sense at all if this player was not like a rabbit caught in headlights all night , with the resulting uncertainty affecting all the defence.

Are we putting forward the romantic against the pragmatic even if the player is playing badly ?

Tails wagging dogs comes to mind if the answer is yes !

Interesting view that the term moaning is used when we get knocked out of the FA cup by a vastly inferior team 2 leagues below us. I for one am not celebrating for sure.

I hope Kun scores Sunday as he's played a World Cup Final, an FA Cup Final, a Europa League Final and 2 League Cup Finals and hasn't scored in any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.