Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have nothing to fear really ... it’s just nerves before the final settling in amongst most ...

Two of their Fab Four aren’t even going to play ...

Mikhytarian - Cup tied
Lacazette - Post op, long term injury out

Only Ozil and Abumayang will play. Ozil sometimes goes to sleep in his defensive side of game so all his genius attaching wise levels out at his ability to vacate spaces at times which KdB and Silva will no doubt take advantage of.

Abumayang is new, hasn’t played that many games with them so I’m not too worried about it.

And they have lost their best plan A (in Sanchez) and best plan B (in Giroud) ... what else? Oh, Ramsey who has been their Wembley hero many a times in recent years is a major injury doubt with an ongoing groin strain ...

So I’m very confident ... our boys will be hurting from Wigan defeat ... Aguero well up for it, Sterling well rested and refreshed, Sane has had many a below his par games but always come back strong so would be looking forward to putting it right ... that’s the front three ... I don’t think I need to say a single word about the next three behind them, Silva, Ferna and KdB ...

I don’t see any Arsenal player getting in our XI ... so c’mon City ... and c’mon all of you, let’s go support our team and lift the first cup of the season and first of many of our Pep era!!!

We have nothing to fear really ... it’s just nerves before the final settling in amongst most ...

Mikhytarian - Cup tied

Only Ozil and Abumayang will play. Ozil sometimes goes to sleep in his defensive side of game so all his genius attaching wise levels out at his ability to vacate spaces at times which KdB and Silva will no doubt take advantage of.

Abumayang is new, hasn’t played that many games with them so I’m not too worried about it.

And they have lost their best plan A (in Sanchez) and best plan B (in Giroud) ... what else? Oh, Ramsey who has been their Wembley hero many a times in recent years is a major injury doubt with an ongoing groin strain ...

So I’m very confident ... our boys will be hurting from Wigan defeat ... Aguero well up for it, Sterling well rested and refreshed, Sane has had many a below his par games but always come back strong so would be looking forward to putting it right ... that’s the front three ... I don’t think I need to say a single word about the next three behind them, Silva, Ferna and KdB ...

I don’t see any Arsenal player getting in our XI ... so c’mon City ... and c’mon all of you, let’s go support our team and lift the first cup of the season and first of many of our Pep era!!!

Isn't Ramsey back in full training since yesterday? I think he will play.

Aubameyang can get behind our defence. At least you would hope VAR will disallow offside goals like the one he scored against Everton.

Sunday will be decided as it is in most games for us this season by whether we can turn our high percentage of passing in goals.
We've been alright in most games but Monday was a good example of how we miss Jesus,all of our possession around the box didn't have the outlet he provides us and we resorted unusually to a lot of speculative crosses.
Hopefully Sterling can help give us that additional body in the critical areas to help Kun.

Play his way back to form in a cup final? No thanks.
Well kompany is simply bot good enough in our system now and Laporte is not ready imo. I'll put my trust in the guy who was leading us on the pitch while we were unbeatable earlier in the season. Pep may play laporte, it depends on fitness and training, but for me it has to be Nico and John.

Well kompany is simply bot good enough in our system now and Laporte is not ready imo. I'll put my trust in the guy who was leading us on the pitch while we were unbeatable earlier in the season. Pep may play laporte, it depends on fitness and training, but for me it has to be Nico and John.
I doubt he'll play Laporte. He hasn't played a minute in the competition, so it may upset one of the other centre backs...

Isn't Ramsey back in full training since yesterday? I think he will play.

Aubameyang can get behind our defence. At least you would hope VAR will disallow offside goals like the one he scored against Everton.

He is but Wenger says it’s far from certain he’ll be fit for Sunday (of course he could be lying)

Mikhytarian - Cup tied

Nothing to fear except the Ref & VAR

Is Ospina worse than Cech though? Don't think he is. And for penalties, beating Cech is slam dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.