United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio this morning played a clip of Mourinho bigging-up McTominay – playing it as if he was genuinely heaping praise on the lad, whereas to me it just came across more as him having a sly dig at Pogba – "look, he's doing what I want him to do, so i'll pick him and you'll be benched"
Spot on.

When does Maureen ever praise a player! Only thing he'll do is throw them under a bus or slag them straight after the game to the media, Passing blame to everybody bar himself.

The BBC Rag team has kicked in this morning. Turned 5 Live on and all they wanted to talk about was the 'unbelievable' save from De Gea.

Nothing about the terrible performance against an average Seville side.

De Gea is keeping them alive in all honesty...without him they wouldnt be anywhere near the top four etc. Their only poditive thing to talk about wgich says it all

De Gea is keeping them alive in all honesty...without him they wouldnt be anywhere near the top four etc. Their only poditive thing to talk about wgich says it all

His agent must be wondering why Sanchez & Pogba, who are putting in constant 4 out of 10 performances, earn so much more than he does....

Bumper pay rise, or adios....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.