What are your Wembley plans?

Sorry forgot that bit you are right, trouble is i am normally that drunk i can't work out whether it is a sink or urinal, well thats what i tell the police anyway.

@BlueMojito yes it is i am quite aware of the laws of drink/drugs/driving etc.

Enjoy the day. I'm driving down too. Staying in Hemel Sunday night. Looking forward to it, put Monday night behind us.

As someone else said there’s a bunch of decent chain restaurant type places right outside Euston that will be good for the kids, and the Euston Tap is a cracking little pub on that square too.

fitzrovia is close by .. the fitzrovia belle is decent and sure it lets in kids

As someone else said there’s a bunch of decent chain restaurant type places right outside Euston that will be good for the kids, and the Euston Tap is a cracking little pub on that square too.
I don't think the Euston Tap sells food.
I need my lunchtime pie.

Enjoy the day. I'm driving down too. Staying in Hemel Sunday night. Looking forward to it, put Monday night behind us.

Thanks, yes i am actually staying Sunday night so can actually have a drink or 2 this time, i normally have to drive there and back in the day but managed to sort out hotel stay.

Its a long day setting off at 7am getting back 1am as per the Liverpool game!

Driving down from Whitefield at 10:30. With my lad, a friend and his son.
Park on my drive 10-15 mins walk away from Wembley.
Meet some friends outside to sort tkts Hopefully be in the ground for 3:30.

Watch City win.

10-15 walk back to car, buzzing, (hopefully)
Drive home.
Drop them all off.

Be in bed for 00:30......hopefully

Incident free day ......hopefully.

There' an American Diner place outside Euston, avoid it like the plague, service was slow, food was fucking awful, utter utter hovel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.