CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I want Klopp and his dippers. Want to put them to the sword. Away at anfield first beat them there and end the hoodoo. Back to the etihad where we run up the score and get home afterwards to watch BT pundits crying about it. Do Utd in semis and Barca in final. Now that would take some beating as a cup run.

I want Klopp and his dippers. Want to put them to the sword. Away at anfield first beat them there and end the hoodoo. Back to the etihad where we run up the score and get home afterwards to watch BT pundits crying about it. Do Utd in semis and Barca in final. Now that would take some beating as a cup run.

In a Keegan style......I would love that !!!

Just shows you the level of cheating involved in this competition. It’s a joke, you have to be professionals at cheating to win this.

Any team apart from Liverpool, but they'll do in the final and as long as we play them away from Anfield, so they won't be able to throw in some ususal anniversary/commemoration bullshit before kick off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.