United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
For rags and media,
No.of saves = Great keeper irrespective of the fact that fee of those shots were fired directly at him and were fairly regulation saves for any GK

Can't work out if I'd prefer to see them limp out against Sevilla or go through and get absolutely battered by one of the contenders.

Did not know where to put this .....moan - BUT if you click on MCFC page of Muen........lead story is ....ffs....Gerrard and Butt - u19's.
Wish those w*nkers at MUEN would do one.........

Can't work out if I'd prefer to see them limp out against Sevilla or go through and get absolutely battered by one of the contenders.

I'm in two minds over this. On the one hand it would be great for them to be humbled (yet again): Sevilla giving the čunts an embarrassing thrashing would warm the cockles of my heart for a long long time. It would shatter their fragile confidence for the remainder of the season and be another nail in the coffin of their top 4 aspirations. But on the other hand, the more games they have the better. And as you say, going through would mean them having to actually play someone quite decent.

They are royally fucked either way.

I wonder if Maureen will ever manage in the top tier in this country again after he's finished destroying the rags? I don't think his ego would allow him to go to any club outside the top 4, but even if he did would any chairman seriously give him another open cheque book in order to continue his quest to become the world's first Tony Pulis tribute artist?
I don't think so.

He, like the pitiful excuse of a club that employs him, are ill-equipped for modern football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.