Billy Graham - dead

You’re right. He’s an opportunist. It’s a tall order I know, but cunts like Pence would be even more dangerous than old Trumpet

A Hand Maids Tale a step closer to reality, if that bellend ever gets his arse into the Oval Office.

Old Testament hatred wrapped up in one **** of a man.
don't worry about that. donny's going down and when he does, you can bet he'll take his whole administration with him :-)

don't worry about that. donny's going down and when he does, you can bet he'll take his whole administration with him :-)

Going absolutely nowhere. If anything, he'll step down after one term if he the data tells him he could be a one-term President.

Pence v Warren - that's where I think we are heading.

Depends if Billy Graham decides to rise again, like his blagger mate upstairs.

Going absolutely nowhere. If anything, he'll step down after one term if he the data tells him he could be a one-term President.

The very least is for him to float up to heaven on a big rainbow...oh wait, maybe not a rainbow, but a big beam of celestial light. Trumpets the lot.

I can’t wait until he performs his first miracle from beyond the grave. And he will. Already I bet people are praying to him. It’s a cert.

If I could have a prayer answered by Billy, it would’ve to be given the ability to pull off a similar scam for 70 years.

I would accept 20, if you’re listening Billy.

Praise Jesus.

Well Trump listening to anyone other than his massive ego would be a first. He won't make the end of the year. Unless you don't think the Mueller investigation will find anything...

Billy Graham did a "gig" at Maine Road in the 1970s. I've seen pictures of it, I suspect in one of @Gary James' books. I'm sure I remember that the Kippax had temporary benches in so everyone could sit. If Swales had decided to do that instead of knocking down the old Platt Lane our entire history could have been different.
Yes - it's in Farewell to Maine Road and there were benches on the Kippax. Swales came close to doing similar, though his 1993 plan for the Kippax was to bolt plastic seats on to the old terracing. The rake was bad enough for standing!

The very least is for him to float up to heaven on a big rainbow...oh wait, maybe not a rainbow, but a big beam of celestial light. Trumpets the lot.

I can’t wait until he performs his first miracle from beyond the grave. And he will. Already I bet people are praying to him. It’s a cert.

If I could have a prayer answered by Billy, it would’ve to be given the ability to pull off a similar scam for 70 years.

I would accept 20, if you’re listening Billy.

Praise Jesus.

It’s not enough to pray for him........you also need to donate a $1000 as well you know or God can’t hear you.

I'll give you $1000 (for charity) if you can find anything from Billy Graham that suggests you have to pay for God to hear your prayers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.