Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Just saw one fella get up high then for a header coming from a cross. It made me think about rugby line outs and doing the same thing in footy from a corner say.
Is there anything in the rules that explicitly says "no helping team mates jump higher"? If Zenit curled a cross in and 2 players lifted another up to get a header and he nodded it in, is it allowed?

Just saw one fella get up high then for a header coming from a cross. It made me think about rugby line outs and doing the same thing in footy from a corner say.
Is there anything in the rules that explicitly says "no helping team mates jump higher"? If Zenit curled a cross in and 2 players lifted another up to get a header and he nodded it in, is it allowed?

Might come under the unsporting behaviour umbrella.

https://sports.stackexchange.com/questions/5178/can-a-team-mate-give-lifting-climbing-support

They are looking like a clueless side. Rodgers hasn't got an answer to get Celtic back in the tie.

Last edited:
Thanks, i am surprised it has never caused an issue. If it was allowed i bet Mourinho would buy the England rugby team.

Well, Pep is Catalonian, so with all the midgets we keep on adding to the team, perhaps he’ll have us doing one of those Tarragona-style human pyramids!
We’ll still not get it passed the first man, though. ;-)

Always good to see Celtic dumped out of Europe twice again this season.
Must be getting close to the point of putting the Scottish champions straight into the Europa or removing European qualification all together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.