Would the league on its own be regarded as a failure?

I will never be disappointed with winning the league under any circumstances and certainly not with the way we have played this year.

There were FIVE teams going for the Quadruple when the season started, and it looks like only one of them is going to win the League AND possibly another trophy! How bad must all the other “Quad” teams feel?

THE PREMIER League, then the Champions League, then the FA Cup, then the EFL Cup is what most fans care about. It would be 8mpossible to see City win the League, get to the Final of the EFL Cup, and go deep in the CL and see it as anything other than a quality season of development.

“ONLY” our THIRD Premier League in 7 years? Yeah, I’d be gutted!! Hahahaha!

It wouldn't be enough for me. Liverpool battered us by a whole 1 goal and we only scraped by to beat them at ours because of a joke red card so deep down I would always know they would be the real league champions. YNWA.

It won't be a failure. But it would be a bit disappointing. League and League cup is expected because of where we sit at this juncture. CL would be amazing and Quadruple would have been unbelievable.

As it stands winning the league would be a relief. As not winning it from this point would be a catastrophic meltdown.

Winning the league cup would be great. As it would soothe the loss to Wigan and bolster confidence for the Champs league and the rest of the season.

Winning the CL, well that just puts us at a new level :)

If we don't do the Charity Shield/Europa League double at the very minimum then I'm off to support Chelsea again like I did before 2008.

It would be embarrassing compared to united's treble last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.