Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will a fully rested squad, itching to put Monday night far behind them, I expect City to finish Arsenal in normal time with another fully realised, all round display of brilliance.
Wenger already has his Thursday night excuse/ get out clause.
3-1 City

Ederson was brought in because Bravo wasn't good enough. First final we reach with Pep and Bravo plays above Ederson, it doesn't make sense.
Go back a few pages and DD explains it:

Pep doesn't make decisions because you are scared of what your United mates might say. He makes decisions which build football dynasties. This isn't even a controversial decsions: all the top clubs do it. You have to recruit an expensive, experienced, probably international goalkeeper as your number 2. This probably means that he has to sacrifice the thing he love, his trade, on a week to week basis. So to sign him and motivate him you tell him that he is the domestic cup keeper, all the way to the final should we get there.

The bigger picture here is that every single player in Pep's squad has to feel he is treated fairly. They have to trust him and respect him. The minute he goes back on his word in this kind of situation he destroys that. They are all Bravo's mate.

Bravo will play and, even though it weakens us, it is the correct decision by a man who knows how to look after a squad of top footballers and has them bonded as a unit.
———————

If it still doesn’t make any sense after reading that then fuck knows what to say.

if a few of them fuck up we can moan about the team,if as with the bristol away game we ship 2 goals and are a minute from extra time then bravo would get the shit if kev hadn't of bailed him out with a last minute goal,instead of your silly mind games lets wait and see what happens
Can only assume you don’t know what mind games means.

Only fair Bravo plays, cup keeper and played all the other games.

But what about Yaya? has played all LC games bar second semi final, fairs fair he deserves to play or no ferdys better?

Gen question - how you think Bravo has played this season?

Ignore me, I am biased as I lost confidence in Bravo last season. Then when Ederson started playing I realised a keeper can add considerable offensive power to a team's play, which has compounded my lack of confidence in Bravo. I will probably complain about any keeper who is not Ederson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.