Gabriel Jesus return from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he's not the best ref, but to go after his money when he earns in a year what Gabby earns in a week is smalltime.
It's the principle,he tried to pull up an injured player of the ground and refused to call the medics on for some time,by pulling him up he was implying he was cheating,the club could say we will except £1 but we want the principle to stand in public,he doesn't usually act that way so it needs highlighting he picked on a kid who was indeed injured and badly

If I were City, I’d advise Gabriel to take out a private prosecution and give it a go.

Moss actually pulled Jesus up onto his feet, arguably without any medical knowledge whatsoever as to what the consequences of such a foolhardy (worst case senerio, maybe even career ending) action could’ve been.

Probably doesn’t stand a cat in hell’s chance of winning the case, but at least it would cost the incompetent, cheating cnut plenty, in terms of time money, and, hopefully, due to the bad publicity, his job at the FA.
Knowing Mike Riley and co, he's more likely to get promoted.

my word, the return of Jesus to the starting XI is absolutely nailed on (pardon the pun) for Easter weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.