United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't seriously think we shouldn't be taking the piss out of a doughnut thieving alpaca lookalike?
Im all for it. Humour being humour is fine. Check the joke thread. But im old school i suppose. If theses posters are being derogatory then yeah, Theyre out of order. But we're all different i suppose and we should all respect everyone's opinion

I'm with you,we are pc mad in this country these days,nothing can just be a joke anymore
Yep what a generation we are creating, kids growing up thinking they can’t have their little feelings hurt by nasty words
People will say things in life you don’t like so get used to it kids and better still realise it won’t harm actually harm you
Do we not say govan piss can cos someone’s mum might have died from alcoholism and find it offensive?
How about taking the piss out of Phil jones face ?
School kids getting shot dead and lunatics in charge of nuclear weapons and people moaning about having their feelings hurt and vegans complaining the new £10 note contains traces of animal fat
Worlds fucked and if your feelings are hurt by the word De-Gea I don’t give a fuck

I don't call him that but in general there are no jokes anymore,you cant use some words in any context trust me on that one, the use of words are always taken as derogatory when they might not be,our american fans have trouble with our humour and swearing,that is what it is now,the modern world on tinternet
I have no issues with any of your words or jokes:), quite enjoy them

I don't think anybody is calling him gay or questioning his sexuality.. It just seems a play on words. Plenty of players names have been slightly altered for comic effect.

These fuckers can win it. No Blue should be under any illusion that they can't. Both times Mourinho has won it he's bored everyone to death with his turgid football - that's exactly how this shower are playing.
They certainly can. An FA cup/champions league double would be unbearable, especially should we lose on Sunday!

They certainly can. An FA cup/champions league double would be unbearable, especially should we lose on Sunday!

There is no way they can win the Champions League. They are just not strong or good enough. Chelsea won it
playing cagey football, but they had a good defence. Utd are weak all over the pitch and it wouldn't
surprise me, given a fair official, if Sevilla upset them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.