Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like back training in three weeks, would probably need a couple of weeks training before playing.

Sounds to me like back training in three weeks, would probably need a couple of weeks training before playing.

He's already been training on the pitches individually for about a month, so a return to playing at the beginning of April or just before sounds about right. Ties in with Deschamps saying last week he was ahead of schedule but not miles ahead.

And the rest!!! I would rather not see him again this season in case it isn’t fully healed.

Have to agree,let him get himself right,although he has the incentive of a World Cup as deschamps hasn’t ruled out taking him if he can prove he’s fit and fully over the injury ..

His knee has either healed or it's not. They aren't going to play him if it's not, and they'd be stupid to leave him on the sidelines if it has. The club and medical team know he's a 23 year old the club will want to be a 10 year investment so they aren't going to take risks with the league sewn up.

Crazy to think this team will probably go up another level when Mendy is fit and firing on all cylinders. Mendy and Sané as a combo on the left will give rightbacks sleepless nights.

Get Mendy in the team for the last few weeks of the season once he is fully fit. Will give us a good chance to rotate for the latter stages of the champions league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.