Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it about now when our Spanish team leaker tells us the team?

So what does everyone think about Bravo potentially starting ahead of Ederson?

Arsenal played a stronger XI than I expected tonight, and still got beat. Would’ve thought maybe as many as 5 who played tonight will play on Sunday (Ospina, Bellerin, Wilshere, Iwobi, Welbeck?), so hopefully a few of them will be tired.

And Xhaka came on at half time. He plays every PL game

More Navas being fast then Sanchez being slow. Navas is super quick.
When we first started dropping hints about Sanchez last year, I took an interest in gauging how well he played. When you look closely he ain't that quick with or without the ball. He's persistent, keeps trying and sooner or later, after a lot of giving the ball away, he'll get past the defender and take the ball into dangerous positions and has a decent shot. But no way is he worth that money and you can see why we pulled out. I think the name 'Alexi Sanchez' conjures up an image that the player does not live up to. Arsenal suited him. Manure don't. Not knocking him, he's good, but had we signed him in August he'd have been given all the credit for our current position in the league. Look, we know that Navas doesn't score, but in open play he crushed Sanchez - and not just in the way he made him look pedestrian.

If we play to the best of our ability and so do Arsenal, we win. If we are at 90% we will still win
Arsenal need us to be well below par and for them come out firing in order for it to go their way, we've just not got to be so wasteful in-front of goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.