Rag
Moaninho
Pogbad
Merc
Mikiterrapin
De Gay
Doughnut thief

Spot the odd one out.
The issue has nothing to do with the rag keeper’s sexuality and all to do with what we use as derogatory terms. Gay is no longer a derogatory term. Keep up with the real world fellow interneters.

Apologies to all terrapins.
LOL
I think calling him De Gay is meant as derogatory with its connotations of him being homosexual. Not very fair on him.
Utd/Mourinho are very lucky to have him though, if they had a lesser goalie they would now be 7th and out of Europe, and Jose would be facing the sack.

There is no chance this United team could win the Champions League. The first decent side they face will beat them comfortably.

You would hope so but stranger things have happened. Assuming they will now beat Seville they will have to get lucky and grind out five more games to win it. Please God no though.

Beat Seville

Draw dippers

Draw spuds in semi

Win final against surprise package Shaktar on pens.

Can fecking see it now...

LOL
I think calling him De Gay is meant as derogatory with its connotations of him being homosexual. Not very fair on him.
Utd/Mourinho are very lucky to have him though, if they had a lesser goalie they would now be 7th and out of Europe, and Jose would be facing the sack.
Still the same issue - ‘gay = bad/wrong’. I hadn’t heard the rumour he was gay tbh. And yep, I believe his reaction time and agility are up there with the best keepers in the world.

Rag twats after City lose in FA cup...
reverse-1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.gif

After last nights game upon realizing they are still fucking abject...
1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.gif

I'm with you,we are pc mad in this country these days,nothing can just be a joke anymore

I don't call him that but in general there are no jokes anymore,you cant use some words in any context trust me on that one, the use of words are always taken as derogatory when they might not be,our american fans have trouble with our humour and swearing,that is what it is now,the modern world on tinternet
I can see by your 2 posts on this particular subject that you feel deprived and pretty hard done by by the fact that you can't take the piss out of more vulnerable members of society.
A joke to one person is actually an attack on another's condition/way of life/disability.
Society embraces PC because it protects people who otherwise would be persecuted by people who should know better.
There's no need for it.

They were just glorified bully boys in those days. ****ona with a red card tackle in the first minute and Keane running around with impunity, safe in the knowledge he could get away with anything at the Swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.