Bilbao v Spartak Moscow violence

Fuck going to Russia. If the bored jobless fellas who train in gyms and stay sober just to be in top notch fighting spec do not get you, the coppers will. Unless you plan everything with military precision you may avoid being in or around a huge riot. Even then you take your chances just being in the area.

There were a few hundred last time away from Russia. All of those were funded by fuck knows who but my point is they didn't have the money, the main element of the hooligans that is. It was reported that many were serving members of the russian armed forces in some cases. Not just recruited thugs from footy clubs but trained military https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...to-russian-euro-2016-hooligans-vladimir-putin.

So it begs the question how many of them are there back in Russia and how many regular bored angry skinheads will just join in (they have a lot of these neo nazi types, a hell of a lot).

The only way this does not go very badly is if Putin has these thugs all well in check. He will not want his home country looking like backwards idiots. That is, they are under orders not to cause hassle unless ordered to. That is the only way i see it not going very bad for some poor buggers.

Fucking hell, off with 4 mates for a few days in Riga during the WC. Hope the neanderthals stay in Russia & don't spill out.

No way Putin will allow it to happen at his world showpiece (in my opinion). If it does then it shows signs of serious unrest in that plastic surgeried, bare chested, kitten lover’s country. There will be serious consequences if any of those boys make Russia look bad. Having said that, it does seem like there’s a fair amount of unrest in Russia at the mo.

No way Putin will allow it to happen at his world showpiece (in my opinion). If it does then it shows signs of serious unrest in that plastic surgeried, bare chested, kitten lover’s country. There will be serious consequences if any of those boys make Russia look bad. Having said that, it does seem like there’s a fair amount of unrest in Russia at the mo.
Just done some reading up and this seems to be the case. Putin has put the FSB/KGB to work almost 100% on the footy. Many "Top men" from every club/firm have been visited by men tooled up with AK's and full on "black ops" looking types. Reports say it has been so successful they leave town for the footy making sure authorities know they are nowhere near should something kick off.

Some may think they just organize it by phone from a different place but i get the feeling if they then got caught , well it is just not worth the risk. That is the vibe i get.
Make your country and president look bad to the world? you don't have to worry about jail, you won't get to a jail. In fact you would never worry about anything ever again.

Putin doesn't give a shit.

Just done some reading up and this seems to be the case. Putin has put the FSB/KGB to work almost 100% on the footy. Many "Top men" from every club/firm have been visited by men tooled up with AK's and full on "black ops" looking types. Reports say it has been so successful they leave town for the footy making sure authorities know they are nowhere near should something kick off.

Some may think they just organize it by phone from a different place but i get the feeling if they then got caught , well it is just not worth the risk. That is the vibe i get.
Make your country and president look bad to the world? you don't have to worry about jail, you won't get to a jail. In fact you would never worry about anything ever again.
Interesting, and you’d kind of said my post in your previous last paragraph. Shame our tabloids have put off so many people from going. Well, that and the Russian lads putting our chair throwers to shame at the last tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.