KFC

I'm far from a snob where food is concerned.
In fact I will eat almost anything, but KFC is fucking rancid .
I remember it being much nicer when I was a kid 70/80's.
This.
All sorts of idiots running them nowadays , you wouldn’t know what sort of shite they’re sneaking in through the back door for a fast profit.
The last 2 times i had it, Altrincham & Ashton Snipe was fucking disgusting rubbery processed god knows what.
I chucked a bit to the cat and she scarpered up the stairs.
Never again thanks!

Went to Morocco last month and the KFC there is absolutely wonderful. In fact, it was that good i ate from there 4 days in a row lol. 100x better than the one here in the UK.

I made the mistake of going in a KFC in Kings Lynn. Whilst waiting at the counter to be served I witnessed the woman preparing a family bucket for the drive through accidentally lob half the chicken on the floor. It hardly bounced before she scooped it back into the bucket and handed it over to the unsuspecting punter, who drove off before I could say anything. She was so slick it looked like standard practice.

I just turned round and walked out. That was 7 years ago, and I haven't eaten at a KFC since.

Going to have one today
IMG_4126-close-278x206.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.