Billy Graham - dead

I'll give you $1000 (for charity) if you can find anything from Billy Graham that suggests you have to pay for God to hear your prayers.

What exactly do you think his followers were asked to do everytime they rang that number on the bottom of the screen and how do you think he got his wealth pmsl?

They are all the fucking same and its the biggest con out there.

What exactly do you think his followers were asked to do everytime they rang that number on the bottom of the screen and how do you think he got his wealth pmsl?

They are all the fucking same and its the biggest con out there.
If they rang a number it was usually because he'd offered to send them a booklet.

A lot of transference on this thread.

If they rang a number it was usually because he'd offered to send them a booklet.

A lot of transference on this thread.

No worries the multi $ millions in all the preachers bank accounts must just have been Gods work.

Is he still dead? I was sure he would do a Phil Collins. RIP, thoughts and prayers to all affected at this difficult time for both of them.

Bringing in the sheath, bringing in the sheath, we will come rejoicing bringing in the sheath.

Can’t beat banging bible tunes.

I'll give you $1000 (for charity) if you can find anything from Billy Graham that suggests you have to pay for God to hear your prayers.

Well the preacher kept right on saying that all I had to do was send
Ten dollars to the church of the Sacred Bleeding Heart Of Jesus
Located somewhere in Los Angeles, California
And next week they'd say my prayer on the radio
And all my dreams would come true ; )

Well the preacher kept right on saying that all I had to do was send
Ten dollars to the church of the Sacred Bleeding Heart Of Jesus
Located somewhere in Los Angeles, California
And next week they'd say my prayer on the radio
And all my dreams would come true ; )

What happened next? Did Jesus answer? Are you saved?

I asked Jesus for a red Raleigh Chopper when I was ten. Now I know why the **** didn’t answer. I didn’t send ten dollars.

Boy does my younger self feel stupid.

I’m going to try it again and send the money this time.

Will keep you all posted.

Find it funny how people are having a pop at this guy who I now nowt about because he was a Christian of some sort. if he was Muslim or Jewish would you all come on having a pop or would the pc brigade not allow it just a thought

Find it funny how people are having a pop at this guy who I now nowt about because he was a Christian of some sort. if he was Muslim or Jewish would you all come on having a pop or would the pc brigade not allow it just a thought
Anyone who follows any religion should be sectioned under the mental health act. I’d be up for giving any individual (dead or alive) of any single one of these made up religions some stick if the topic came up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.