United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

They were just glorified bully boys in those days. ****ona with a red card tackle in the first minute and Keane running around with impunity, safe in the knowledge he could get away with anything at the Swamp.

They could easily have had 3 players sent off in that clip alone.
CNUTS!

They were just glorified bully boys in those days. ****ona with a red card tackle in the first minute and Keane running around with impunity, safe in the knowledge he could get away with anything at the Swamp.

What fucks me off most with clips like that and when Keane did Haaland, no city players really wanted it, only Quinn after the incident with Flitcroft but where were they when Keane did Kinky or Cantona started at the start of the clip? They should have been flying in showing the ****s that we might not be as good but we wouldn't be bullied and intimidated by them, problem was we were which is why we fucking struggled so much.

There is no chance this United team could win the Champions League. The first decent side they face will beat them comfortably.

A lot of Blues said that last season about the Thursday night cup. This season they have been saying 'well when they play xxxx they will be found out.' The Scum are still second. Maureen is likely to beat Seville, he is then likely to bore any teams he gets in the next round into submission. Never be fooled by this lot, they could win it with the worst football we have ever seen (and a friendly ref)

This clip shows how they ran the games not the referee.............. and I dont think it is much different now.

I can see by your 2 posts on this particular subject that you feel deprived and pretty hard done by by the fact that you can't take the piss out of more vulnerable members of society.
A joke to one person is actually an attack on another's condition/way of life/disability.
Society embraces PC because it protects people who otherwise would be persecuted by people who should know better.
There's no need for it.
Sorry mods i need to answer this
I am a vulnerable disabled person,i have no probs with people taking the piss out of me in a jokey way,there is a big difference between actual abuse and joking

As you were

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.