Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to us all, trying to out think the best manager on the planet & arguably the best there has ever been in terms of revolutionising the way football is played...
We are City ;-) that's how we roll..... Whoever plays in goal we will win, that's all that matters.. We wont really be there watching anyway....!

Possibility of abandonment.....apparently the freezing vortex 'beast from the east' (not Phil Jones) will hit London on Sunday. Probably more like Daily Express scare mongering. More chance of Arsenal beating us than this getting postponed.

Strongest side out for me and bag the trophy...it is the lesser if the 3 but provides a boost to morale

————————————Ederson—————————————-
Walker————-Stones———-Otamendi———Zinchenko

———KDB—————Fernandinho—————-Silva———-

Sterling———————Aguero——————————-Sane
Replace Ederson with Bravo and Stones with Vinnie and you have your starting 11 for Sunday.. imo..!

Do admire Pep's loyalty by playing Bravo , but how far does this loyalty extend ? Yaya has played in every round does this guarantee him a starting place ? Surely Yaya will justifiably have an issue if he isnt picked and yet bravo gets the goalies jersey , personally i do not want either starting the match , because i want to stuff Wenger and his Tarquins , and if Bravo and Toure are on the bench then at least they are involved in the match day squad and both will get medals.

You don't know what you're talking about.

He isn't playing Bravo because he played in the other rounds, he's playing him because he's obviously been promised he's our domestic cup goalkeeper. This promise is only ever given to a goalkeeper and a manager interested in the bigger picture would be an idiot to break that promise.

You don't know what you're talking about.

He isn't playing Bravo because he played in the other rounds, he's playing him because he's obviously been promised he's our domestic cup goalkeeper. This promise is only ever given to a goalkeeper and a manager interested in the bigger picture would be an idiot to break that promise.

Rearrange the following.

Are. Wasting. You. Breath. Your.

Too many just haven't or wont get it, if the worse were to happen on Sunday (God forbid) they already have their excuses lined up.

Rearrange the following.

Are. Wasting. You. Breath. Your.

Too many just haven't or wont get it, if the worse were to happen on Sunday (God forbid) they already have their excuses lined up.

It's doing my head in. It's so fucking simple to understand.

It's doing my head in. It's so fucking simple to understand.

I got told I needed to see a shrink cos it was getting on my nerves
Yes we all know Ederson is the better keeper, yes we know you think you should play your strongest 11 in a cup final and yes feel free to keep including Ederson when sending your choice of starting 11 but I can’t help it that it gets on my nerves to see it repeated over and over and over and over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.