Sergio pitch incident at end of game

I was struck by an extremely angry copper with a baton, spent tuesday afternoon in A&E and waiting on xrays to see if my arm was broken! Luckily i got away with heavy bruising and a lump the size of a tennis ball, i'm in pictures in the sun and the mirror, theyve portrayed me as some kind of thug 'trying to grab a police baton' when in actual fact, all i was trying to do was stop the fucker from hitting me with it, especially as i had my brother in law (14) and his 2 friends within a meter of me! Police and stewards were an absolute JOKE!
Hope you got the badge number and make a complaint.
I was assaulted against Spurs aroubd 2007 when a copper open palmed me after he got isolated. We left it with and apology from GMP but having seen since then the way our fans are treated by police i wish id taken them through court

Calm down calm down. You commented on someone mentioning the play off final in 1999 that's why I said it was 20 years ago. I never buy anything in the ground but have been refused taking a plastic bottle of soft drink in our ground.

I wasn't at the game on Monday but did watch it on the box. I didn't see anything thrown during the game if it was I am surprised it wasn't picked up at the time by the commentators or media afterwards. I did see some of our fan's throwing stuff after the game under extreme provocation from the Wigan dicks, not condoning it but I can understand why.
What was the extreme provocation? One bloke wiggling his fat gut? Kids acting hard? No excuse for criminal behaviour on either side.

What was the extreme provocation? One bloke wiggling his fat gut? Kids acting hard? No excuse for criminal behaviour on either side.

Haha. I was thinking of that fat git when I read that as well. I'd have been pissing myself if I'd seen that. I'm amazed people are stupid enough to behave like that when there's TV and CCTV everywhere. Made us look like poor losers tbh.

Mind you if I had a pie I'd have loved to have bounced it off his belly! :)

Haha. I was thinking of that fat git when I read that as well. I'd have been pissing myself if I'd seen that. I'm amazed people are stupid enough to behave like that when there's TV and CCTV everywhere. Made us look like poor losers tbh.

Mind you if I had a pie I'd have loved to have bounced it off his belly! :)
He would have eaten it!

Calm down calm down. You commented on someone mentioning the play off final in 1999 that's why I said it was 20 years ago. I never buy anything in the ground but have been refused taking a plastic bottle of soft drink in our ground.

I wasn't at the game on Monday but did watch it on the box. I didn't see anything thrown during the game if it was I am surprised it wasn't picked up at the time by the commentators or media afterwards. I did see some of our fan's throwing stuff after the game under extreme provocation from the Wigan dicks, not condoning it but I can understand why.
Would you care to show me where I commented on 1999 ??
Kevin Parker witnessed a bottle being thrown by a City fan at a Wigan player on Monday.

Kevin Parker witnessed a bottle being thrown by a City fan at a Wigan player on Monday.
A bottle was thrown at a corner down our right hand side... looked like a coke bottle or similar...

There was a bunch of morons bouncing about, throwing stuff, some making aggressive gestures and getting closer and closer to our fans due to inadequate numbers of police or stewards in front of them, not all were kids or fat idiots.

As I said I am not condoning it but I can understand why some lost their heads and had a pop back.

I saw the bottle too. One of their players had run a long way to retrieve the ball down by the corner flag and a bottle came out of our end. It was quite a bit away from play and wouldn't have been seen by the commentators or cameras.

Yeah happened right in front of me, down by the corner flag. The bottle stayed there for the rest of the game, lazy fucking stewards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.