Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace Ederson with Bravo and Stones with Vinnie and you have your starting 11 for Sunday.. imo..!

Probably right....just not that confident of Bravo being in goal against Arsenal....even though its arsenal. A keeper that has nothing to do majority of the game and then gets called to make a drastic save, Ederson can definately do it

Sky’s Programming on Sunday

8:30am - Sunday Supplement
Final Special (Live from Wembley)

Neil Ashton is joined at Wembley Stadium by Martin Samuel of the Daily Mail, Henry Winter from The Times and Andy Dunn from the Mirror for a discussion on the week's major stories and to preview the Final of this season’s first major trophy.

10:00am - Goals on Sunday : Wembley Special

Chris Kamara and Ben Shephard are joined by William Gallas and Sylvain Distin at Wembley ahead of the Carabao Cup final to review the weekend's matches and major talking points.

11:30am - Super Sunday - Palace v Spurs
2:00pm - Super Sunday - Scum v Chelsea

David Jones, Graeme Souness and Jamie Carragher

3:30pm - Carabao Cup Final

We will be starting coverage on Sky Sports Football at 3.30pm, with Jamie Redknapp, Thierry Henry, Gary Neville and Craig Bellamy all on board at Wembley. Gary Neville will later join the legendary voice of Martin Tyler on commentary at kickoff.

Thanks,oh joy tyler and ratboy begging for the arses to win,sound down as far as i can without losing the crowd noise,whatever happenend to the just noise but no commentator button,i'm sure it would be a hit on sky and bt equally

Neil Ashton is joined at Wembley Stadium by Martin Samuel of the Daily Mail, Henry Winter from The Times and Andy Dunn from the Mirror for a discussion on the week's major stories and to preview the Final of this season’s first major trophy

Always fun watching Henry Winter try to navigate a conversation with idiots like Dunn and Ashton.

Rearrange the following.

Are. Wasting. You. Breath. Your.

Too many just haven't or wont get it, if the worse were to happen on Sunday (God forbid) they already have their excuses lined up.
last guy I heard had set up the excuse that "If we play Kompany or Zinchenko or Bravo then we will lose" wtf!

Well pissed off, after 7 months off work and watching every minute of every game, I have been called out to work in Malaysia where there is no tv coverage. The internet at the hotel is shite so doubt I will get a decent stream. The alternative is the match thread which is not a good place to be for the soul.....only arseholes I guess. Maybe radio, anyone have any suggestions?

Well pissed off, after 7 months off work and watching every minute of every game, I have been called out to work in Malaysia where there is no tv coverage. The internet at the hotel is shite so doubt I will get a decent stream. The alternative is the match thread which is not a good place to be for the soul.....only arseholes I guess. Maybe radio, anyone have any suggestions?
Don’t go?

None of the games have been shown here in South Africa but I thought that the final would be - it isn't !!

Anyone recommend where I could stream it ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.