Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Zenit seem to have been impressed by your lot over these two games, @Magicpole - lots of positive stuff on heir social media, including this:

Rogers has had four windows to fix a pathetic defence and goalie situation. It has got worse.

He keeps saying that our players wanting a move to a bigger league need to step up. He needs to take his own advice, no bigger league club are going to take a manager that after four windows has a fucking worse defence than the shit one he inherited.

Our board are a shower os shitebags. As long as we keep a defence that can’t defend we are going to get our arses booted in Europe.

Three absolute defensive fuck ups ensures defeat. Rogers better get this sorted fifth time lucky or he and we are forever going to be not good enough to avoid humiliating humpings.

I’m away to burn down my hut in protest.

Kris Boyd's brother killed himself. Never forget the truly memorable epitaph the Celtic fans used to mark "World Suicide Prevention Day": They truly are a classy set of ****s.

JS99279782.jpg

That was one guy in a crowd of 50,000 Celtic fans. . It was bang out of order but it was one or at the most, a couple of moronic ****s.

Every time you see a city fan doing something out of order, do you think all of the support are the same? No, that would be stupid. Saying the ****s who did that are ****s is fine. Guilt by association isn’t.

You used that image to illustrate how we all are. Bollocks mate.

Kris Boyd's brother killed himself. Never forget the truly memorable epitaph the Celtic fans used to mark "World Suicide Prevention Day": They truly are a classy set of ****s.

JS99279782.jpg
Some morons in every fan base but most Celtic fans are sound.

Some morons in every fan base but most Celtic fans are sound.

The types of people who thought that was ok are no part of my thinking. As you said, every support, every group has within it the best and the worst of people. To focus on those who are ****s and try to portray them as a homogenous group of like minded individuals, shows a distinct lack of intelligence and devoid of rational thought capacity.

The only thing that unites us is we may support the same team. That doesn’t mean we are the same. It’s important to realise this, if anyone is trying to demonise any group by tarring all of that group by the actions of some of that group, then always question their motive.

It’s usually driven by hate and ignorance. Never a good foundation for a happy life.

Why not focus on the group of guys in Seville for the final, who had been at a bar all day drinking and eating. About 30 guys. At the end of the night they left and later that night realised that they hadn’t paid the bill, thinking that someone had sorted it and vice versa. The guy who owned the restaurant wrote to the Daily Record in Glasgow to tell what happened.

He realised that the bill hadn’t been paid and was obviously gutted as 30 on an all day binge. you can imagine it wasn’t a €10 bill.

He went into work the next day early, still distraught and standing there waiting for him where two guys who apologised for leaving without paying as they were all pissed and paid the bill.

The restaurant owner was overcome and could not believe that they came back. He felt so strongly that he wrote to the paper to thank them.

That’s what my pals and I would have done. So if you want a story to gauge us, why not use that?

We are back to hate and ignorance.

We do have some utter ****s, but we have many more brilliant ****s.

The types of people who thought that was ok are no part of my thinking. As you said, every support, every group has within it the best and the worst of people. To focus on those who are ****s and try to portray them as a homogenous group of like minded individuals, shows a distinct lack of intelligence and devoid of rational thought capacity.

The only thing that unites us is we may support the same team. That doesn’t mean we are the same. It’s important to realise this, if anyone is trying to demonise any group by tarring all of that group by the actions of some of that group, then always question their motive.

It’s usually driven by hate and ignorance. Never a good foundation for a happy life.

Why not focus on the group of guys in Seville for the final, who had been at a bar all day drinking and eating. About 30 guys. At the end of the night they left and later that night realised that they hadn’t paid the bill, thinking that someone had sorted it and vice versa. The guy who owned the restaurant wrote to the Daily Record in Glasgow to tell what happened.

He realised that the bill hadn’t been paid and was obviously gutted as 30 on an all day binge. you can imagine it wasn’t a €10 bill.

He went into work the next day early, still distraught and standing there waiting for him where two guys who apologised for leaving without paying as they were all pissed and paid the bill.

The restaurant owner was overcome and could not believe that they came back. He felt so strongly that he wrote to the paper to thank them.

That’s what my pals and I would have done. So if you want a story to gauge us, why not use that?

We are back to hate and ignorance.

We do have some utter ****s, but we have many more brilliant ****s.

ENGLISH NATIONALIST TABLOID: 28 OUT OF 30 CELTIC FANS ARE CHEAPSKATES - REFUSE TO PAY BILL AFTER SHOCKING DRINKING SOCIAL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.