Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you didn’t pay attention last week when he said the same thing and you’ve ignored a dozen or more posters saying the same thing in this thread.

I wasn’t aware there was an established etiquette on how far back in a thread one is obliged to read before posting. I went back 3 or 4 pages. Clearly not enough. Can you let me know the correct amount please? And “didn’t pay attention” my fucking arse. Are we all now obliged to watch every broadcast or interview from every City spokesman, before coming on here?

My heart sank when he said it......

Did it sink when Wolves and Leicester went to penalties?

I wasn’t aware there was an established etiquette on how far back in a thread one is obliged to read before posting. I went back 3 or 4 pages. Clearly not enough. Can you let me know the correct amount please? And “didn’t pay attention” my fucking arse. Are we all now obliged to watch every broadcast or interview from every City spokesman, before coming on here?

No, but it helps before posting bollocks on here, will your heart sink if Zinchenko starts? Or do you just bring your hatred for Bravo into this thread?

WE all get it, Bravo isn't as good as Eddie, but that's not the point, it's about the squad harmony, it's about keeping a fairly able number 2 happy so if he's called upon in the future he's up for it, it's about a manager keeping his word. 3 Finals before this, 2 have had the number 2 play in as the manager stated, the 3rd had the manager change his decision and play his number 1, the team didn't play for him that day unlike in the other 2.

Did it sink when Wolves and Leicester went to penalties?

No, but it helps before posting bollocks on here, will your heart sink if Zinchenko starts? Or do you just bring your hatred for Bravo into this thread?

WE all get it, Bravo isn't as good as Eddie, but that's not the point, it's about the squad harmony, it's about keeping a fairly able number 2 happy so if he's called upon in the future he's up for it, it's about a manager keeping his word. 3 Finals before this, 2 have had the number 2 play in as the manager stated, the 3rd had the manager change his decision and play his number 1, the team didn't play for him that day unlike in the other 2.

No, it didn’t sink when Wolves and Leicester went to penalties, notwithstanding that those 2 performances are about as representative of his time at City as Elton John’s sexual proclivities were accurately represented by the day he married Renata Blauel. And why would my heart sink if Zinchenko starts? There’s negligible difference between him and the other left back option, Danilo, IMO. With Ederson though we’re talking about arguably the best keeper in the world with a left foot that could land a pass on a tin of salmon from 90 metres and who inspires absolute confidence in his colleagues and supporters, versus a keeper who at one point last season conceded 14 goals from 22 shots, most of which were straight at him, and who gives everyone the shits. And nor do I “hate” Claudio Bravo. It’s a fucking stupid thing to say. I hope he plays like a hero and gets the ovation of a lifetime. I’m not arguing that Pep shouldn’t keep his word either. Just don’t give it in the first place. You’re no.2, we’ll play you as often as we can. It’s a cup final and we should be seeking to maximise our chances of winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.