Today's shooting in America thread

School resource officers are sworn law enforcement officers who are responsible for safety and crime prevention in schools, although their exact roles differ from school to school and authority to authority.

Employed by the local police or sheriff's office, they document incidents and can make arrests, as well as working on areas such as mentoring and education.
It seems they are also responsible for taking down mentally ill people with semi automatic weapons and, if they don’t, they are found guilty of something or other. If the NRA get their way, by next week it’ll be this blokes fault, not the idiot who actually shot them.
And for those of you calling him a coward, that is scandalous.

School resource officers are sworn law enforcement officers who are responsible for safety and crime prevention in schools, although their exact roles differ from school to school and authority to authority.

Employed by the local police or sheriff's office, they document incidents and can make arrests, as well as working on areas such as mentoring and education.
It seems they are also responsible for taking down mentally ill people with semi automatic weapons and, if they don’t, they are found guilty of something or other. If the NRA get their way, by next week it’ll be this blokes fault, not the idiot who actually shot them.
And for those of you calling him a coward, that is scandalous.

Yep, disgraceful comment. Who the fuck did they think was on the door? John Maclaine!!

I know in the USA guard jobs are often given to chaps who are not the sharpest tools just to give them a job. For example we had a local copper who went around on his bike and was a lovely man but slightly simple. If the shit went down no chance would i look to him to help, a lovely chap but not crisis material. These guys are a deterrent really. All the ex special forces guys go into the secret service or other high end LEA positions. Most of these cop guards are local lads whose dad or mum has had a word with the local mayor to basically get Jimmy jr a job.

I don’t know all the details but it looks like the guard is being made the scapegoat. It would have been suicide for him if all he had was a pistol against an auto or semi auto assault rifle. Even if he had gone in no guarantee he would have taken the shooter down.

Trump castigated him in his rambling, incoherent, totally insane speech today. The guy has resigned. I wouldn’t be surprised if he tops himself. Blame a poor count who didn’t have what it takes to face down an assault rifle. It’s eaay to berate him and we would all like to believe we would have gone in there. Maybe most of us would, but, some people, through no fault of their own, don’t have that in them.

Everybody isn’t brave in that way. He probably thought he was until it happened. I feel sorry for him. I hope he gets help. The poor **** is going to need it.

It wasn’t his fault that prick did what he did. To put blame on him deflects from the real reason it happens.

Trump castigated him in his rambling, incoherent, totally insane speech today. The guy has resigned. I wouldn’t be surprised if he tops himself. Blame a poor count who didn’t have what it takes to face down an assault rifle. It’s eaay to berate him and we would all like to believe we would have gone in there. Maybe most of us would, but, some people, through no fault of their own, don’t have that in them.

Everybody isn’t brave in that way. He probably thought he was until it happened. I feel sorry for him. I hope he gets help. The poor **** is going to need it.

It wasn’t his fault that prick did what he did. To put blame on him deflects from the real reason it happens.
He won’t need to top himself, as someone will probably shoot him. They’ll call it justice as well!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.