Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not arguing that Pep shouldn’t keep his word either. Just don’t give it in the first place.
And when Pep is trying to persuade a decent level number 2 to replace Bravo and sit on the bench most of the time , should he not give his word about domestic cups to that keeper either ?

Our manager has spoken over Bravo need to back his decision and get behind him. Their reserve keeper is also not the best.

Reading these last few posts reminds me of brexit, if you are not in with the elite you talk “ bollocks” if you prefer Eddie to Bravo you “bring your hatred for Bravo” isn’t it about time people’s opinions were respected without getting slagged off by keyboard bullies.
For the record I voted that we will lose, this for the first time, reason, I think Bravo has a neagative effect on how we play, and is prone to fuck up. Given that this thread has got a open vote, I assume I am entitled to vote how I think it will go, I have, but it doesn’t mean I hate Bravo, how the fuck can I hate a person I do not even know, that in itself is a load off bollacks.

And when Pep is trying to persuade a decent level number 2 to replace Bravo and sit on the bench most of the time , should he not give his word about domestic cups to that keeper either ?

If we’ve got a really decent 2nd choice keeper then it becomes less of an issue. The drop off in quality between Eders and Claudio though is pretty bloody sizeable, which makes “promises” a risky game. I fully get the team morale thing, and Pep clearly rates Bravo a lot higher than I do. I just hope that come 6:30pm on Sunday we’re parading actual silverware rather than the “we kept everyone happy cup”

Our manager has spoken over Bravo need to back his decision and get behind him. Their reserve keeper is also not the best.
Yes we need to have some faith in the guy as he may be needed in the big competitions in the weeks ahead if something happens Ed. Also as I have said many times before this competition is very small potatoes nice to win but no big deal if you don't we have bigger fish to fry.

Can understand people wanting Eddie in nets but why keep going on about it now, he's on the bench, that's the end of it, Bravo will be fine, just like he has every other game in the CC... Any further discussion about Eddie playing is pointless, I for one will be supporting Bravo, regardless of some of the bile spewed in his direction on here... !

Yes we need to have some faith in the guy as he may be needed in the big competitions in the weeks ahead if something happens Ed. Also as I have said many times before this competition is very small potatoes nice to win but no big deal if you don't we have bigger fish to fry.
Small potatoes ffs what a shit attitude , may as well sell my ticket then, this cups not worth the effort .

Bravo is playing, deal with it!

This. Anyone who argues Ederson should play ahead of him is basically making the claim that they're a better man-manager than Pep. Of course, Ederson is better but that was never the question

Sounds like Bernardo will start on the right ahead of Sterling based on Pep's press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.