Pep's contract situation

Pretty sure he was quoted the other day about Bernardo as saying he will be here for many years or a long long time and he finished off by saying he will be here whilst he is anyway which is a huge positive.

There is no club in the world that will support him and give him the absolute backing like we will.

2 years isn't "long-term", it's nice, but after the rumours pre-xmas just 2 years would be slightly disappointing. Foden would have only just turned 21.
It’s not long term but it’s longer than I ever expected him to be here when he turned up. I thought we’d get three years before he went to Italy for a few years with someone before going to international football then retiring at 55.

It’s not long term but it’s longer than I ever expected him to be here when he turned up. I thought we’d get three years before he went to Italy for a few years with someone before going to international football then retiring at 55.

Italian football is wank in comparison to England, Germany and Spain and properly half empty stadia with a large racist contingent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.