Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was one player who busted a gut and in the second half in his weaker position. Athletic, strong in the tackle and able to cover both full back positions. We will need him over the next few weeks.

Stop talking sense, we need a scapegoat.

Scapegoat time again ! Yes, Danilo had an horrendous first half,no argument. And I'm yet to decide if he's going to be good enough long term. But there was 10 other players last night and a lot of them went missing. Danilo still showed for the ball 2nd half and was at least pro active in trying to get on the front foot. Silva (who wasn't fit) Stones, Laporte, Sane, Aguero and Gundogan had stinkers in my opinion and Delph got sent off, whilst Walker let Grigg in for the goal. There was a load of shite on that pitch last night, not just Danilo.

Scapegoat time again ! Yes, Danilo had an horrendous first half,no argument. And I'm yet to decide if he's going to be good enough long term. But there was 10 other players last night and a lot of them went missing. Danilo still showed for the ball 2nd half and was at least pro active in trying to get on the front foot. Silva (who wasn't fit) Stones, Laporte, Sane, Aguero and Gundogan had stinkers in my opinion and Delph got sent off, whilst Walker let Grigg in for the goal. There was a load of shite on that pitch last night, not just Danilo.

They were all crap. That’s why we lost. A team with half the side playing poorly would have beat Wigan. Danilo made the obvious errors in the first half hence why he is getting it more. To be honest I thought Stones and Laporte were horrendous as a pairing

He worked his socks off last night and in other games (even played well at Burnley and Newcastle) but he was still absolutely shit. L

I like him. He's better than Delph at LB and deserves a run there. Played some great crosses for Aguero last night and was one of our biggest threats.

Surely not! Hahah - his first thought every time was to try and shoot from outside the box and never got it past the first man!

I dont really see how people thinking hes not good enough makes him a scapegoat?

Hes alright not a bad player but there is a gulf in quality between him and Walker.

They were all crap. That’s why we lost. A team with half the side playing poorly would have beat Wigan. Danilo made the obvious errors in the first half hence why he is getting it more. To be honest I thought Stones and Laporte were horrendous as a pairing
They were. Looked like Laurel n Hardy at times.

I thought he did ok yesterday, especially in the second half. He also did is bit shouting and screaming when he was fouled to put some pressure on the ref, we need a bit more of that

I’ll be surprised if he stays after this season.

When he was bought we were told he is a RB that can play LB and DM.

We are now more than half way through the season and it’s clear that Pep doesn’t trust him at all at DM. When played at RB he’s preferred position he still hasn’t put in a great performance. The majority of his game time has been at LB where he’s been average mostly and sometimes terrible.

He’s shown glimpses but at 26 I would have expected to see at least one memorable performance where I could say he bossed it and played amazing but that’s not the case.

Off in the summer and I think we’ll sell him at a big loss.

I’ll be surprised if we get more than £15m for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.