Europa League 2017/18

KCblue

Quite a few good teams left in it this year, definitely better than last year's when you know who went on to win it. Anyway, here's the draw:

Not a very interesting draw except for Milan-Arsenal.

While Milan are currently in 7th, they’ve been in great form recently unbeaten in their last 11.

Would love to see Milan knock out Arsenal. Both likely need to win the Europa league if they want CL football next season.

Ooo Spain/Moscow again.....

Absolutely no times for Russian football, their teams or their fans. So corrupt and frankly an embarrassment, even across all their sports.

Can see this tie being full of fights and racism as per usual with their games....

Absolutely no times for Russian football, their teams or their fans. So corrupt and frankly an embarrassment, even across all their sports.

Can see this tie being full of fights and racism as per usual with their games....
Yeah has disaster all over it, just in time for Team Putin to kick off at the WC.

Marseille v Bilbao looks an ok match on paper as well,but barring any hiccups or meeting each other it's a Dortmund v Milan final for me,which considering this trophy more or less lives in Spain, will make a refreshing change

if i was head of uefa

bilbao-marseille
atletico-
lokomotiv
arsenal-milan
dortmund-salzburg
dinamo-lazio
lyon
-cska
zenit-leipzig
sporting
-plzen

1/4 finals

lyon-arsenal (lacazette's return to boyhood club)
dortmund-leipzig
lazio-sporting
marseille-atletico

semifinals

dortmund-arsenal (mkhitaryan and auba returning to dortmund)
lazio-atletico (diego simeone returning to club where he played in seria and was loved)

final

arsenal-atletico (happy ending arsene wins his first european trophy before retirement).

I want Milan to win it and get them in our group in the CL next year.
I would love to fucking thrash them over 2 legs as a thank you for their continued bleating about us to UEFA.
They are the prime movers of FFP in Europe are they not?

Mods feel free to change thread title, just didn't see the need to start a new one and hadn't seen a new thread on this, here's today's QF draw:

For those who can't see the tweet:

RB Leipzig - Marseille
Arsenal - CSKA Moscow
Atletico Madrid - Sporting
Lazio - Salzburg

Great draw for some of the favorites. Would have to say Arsenal, Atletico, and Lazio should get through, but you never know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.