Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of papers (Fail and Men) running stories that no improved contract talks have taken place thereby putting his long term future with us at risk. Seems strange timing.
Always before a big game,always about our players never the opposition,file under usual bollocks to try and upset us

Always before a big game,always about our players never the opposition,file under usual bollocks to try and upset us
I’m sure the men story was Stuart Brennan, who is usually better than that. Will away and check.

Edit: no I’m mistaken. MEN simply referencing the Daily Fail story.

I’m sure the men story was Stuart Brennan, who is usually better than that. Will away and check.

Edit: no I’m mistaken. MEN simply referencing the Daily Fail story.
It'll be all the papers at the weekend,they all do it every big game,usually we are selling our best players etc,it doesn't make sense to me but you can set your clock by it

When asked if there were any injuries Pep originally said No and overlooked the Sterling injury.

This tells me that’s it’s not that serious and that Raheem should be fit to start on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.